Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The worst thing I hate about clubs is no longer a problem

As most of my friends know, I don't really go clubbing. There is a really simple reason for that. It is not because I can't dance (they used to call me Travolta back in secondary school) , but rather because my lyrical skills are often negated in a noisy club.

It has happened time and time again. I would spot a hot chick at the bar, go up to her and start busting my rhymes. And then she will reply like what the fuck are you saying you freak and tell me to get lost. Yes it is unfortunate that my rhymes lose their potency when the object of my desire cannot hear them. After a while I got tired of the insults and the drink throwing and just stopped going.

Until today. I just read about this revolutionary new product that solves my problem. Check it out yo:

Photobucket

Yep some genius invented spheres that allow people to hear each other clearly in clubs. Obviously this person was having the same problem as me, and she did something about it. You can so tell from the picture that those two women are going home together and getting it on. And that's basically what I am aiming for.

I can't wait for it to be released, I am gonna go buy a pair as soon as it's out. And the next time I go to a club, I am gonna put one on, pass her the other one , and then just let the magic of my words wash over the chick and bring her to ecstasy.

You can find out more about this amazing contraption at BBC News