Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Birthday Su!

Su my darling, happy birthday , you are now twenty-*****
Been a long time, still remember the first time I picked you up at seven-eleven
You looked so cute with your little pigtails and your tiny school skirt
Still remember your terrified deer-in-the-headlights look when I tried to flirt

It's amazing how we share so many mutual friends now, it's really something.
Most of them are actually mine but really who is counting?
It's your birthday, my friends are also yours.
Does it really matter that you have less and I have more?

Hope you liked the card, I really meant it
It's yours if you wanna take up my offer, don't say that to just everyone I meet.
But if not, at least hope you like the present*.
It was for mom but she pissed me off so congrats you are the new recipient.


*Present from me and Jo