Thursday, September 04, 2008

How do I approach a hot receptionist?

Yes this has been a dilemma that I been struggling with for the past few weeks. I moved to my new office a few months back and recently I noticed this rather cute girl who is the receptionist for our building tower. Of course, like all the women that I have been interested in the past, there is this obvious sexual tension between us, but I am at a loss as to how to go about asking her out. Yes it's been awhile since I last dated and my old methods are kind of outdated now (e.g. asking my mom to ask her mom for permission to bring her out on a date). But so far I came up with a few:

1. Pass her my namecard , on the flip side I will draw a cute little red heart with the words "This is my heart, it is now yours."

2. Tell her she's so beautiful that she should at least be a part-time model.

3. Return to the office after an intense 10 minute workout on the treadmill wearing my super tight red shorts and my singlet (I signed up at the gym at my office building recently) and do lunging stretches while waiting for the lift. If that doesn't get her hot and bothered nothing will.

That's all I got right now. I am leaning towards number 3.

7 comments:

  1. why, are there different approaches depending on the race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever race she is, don't do option three. Option one is cute, but option 3 is insane.

    div

    PS: Anyhow, all the best with the hot receptionist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget you sock when doing number 3.

    also, strongly suggest you might want to collapse, she could be CPR-trained you know!

    - Malz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a suggestion.

    Buy a packet of m&ms - peanut or plain is your choice - then go up to her, offer her some and say, "I'll melt in your mouth and not in your hands baby!"

    If the girl says she doesn't like m&ms, then dude, you're barking up the wrong tree. No m&ms, not worth it.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just give her your winning smile bertie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Femme: K that is just crude! She's a classy girl ok

    Rajah: Errm I tried already didnt work.

    ReplyDelete