Friday, July 25, 2008

Bad experience yesterday

I froze as he bend down in front of me and unbuckled my belt. I really didn't know what to do, it all seemed to be happening too fast. And there were people around , I am not sure if I wanted to make a scene. I mean I have met him a few times before, but nothing like this ever happened.

Yeah you would think a tailor would kind of give you the heads up before he unbuckles your pants. The guy was taking my measurements for a new pants and shirt and yeah as he was doing so I heard the click of my belt buckle and when I looked down it was off.

But it sucks, I been putting on weight , a little every year, but the result is it's been more difficult to get clothes from regular stores to fit me nicely. So have to resort to tailoring them instead. Also been wearing very dark clothes (e.g. black pants, dark shirts) since it's supposed to have a slimming effect. Pretty soon I think I will be wearing all black attire , with the addition of black stripes for the ultimate slimming effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment