Friday, February 29, 2008

The first ever undies that I REALLY want.

You know the old saying, the way to a man's heart is through his undies. So if I am someone who's heart you been trying to get to (you know who you are ladies), then you will buy this for me.

Yes I am talking about the new Andrew Christian undies with new and revolutionary Flashback - Butt Lifting Technology™!

According to the website, this new technology will solve every guy's worse nightmare when it comes to undies. Yes, the saggy butt syndrome. You have no idea how hard it is to clench your butt for 2 hours straight during a date. There are times when the pain is so not worth it. But now salvation is here with this new technology! From their website:

This underwear is essential gear for every guy. It features an invisible lifting support built into the seams of the underwear. The construction of the underwear automatically lifts the buttocks making it look firm and round without the need for any embarrassing padding, uncomfortable cups or straps hidden inside. Most people can add up to 1/2 to 1 inches onto their current buttocks measurements helping them achieve a rounder fuller look with this amazing new feature.

Underwear was always an afterthought for me, which is why my mom usually buys them for me, if I had a choice I would go commando. But this is the first time I ever looked at a pair of undies and really wanted it. Bad. Make my dream come true and get it for me. Me and my butt will thank you in ways you can't even begin to imagine.



Man looking at that butt just makes my mouth water, i want that butt!

Link to website

2 comments:

  1. dude, you are starting to scare me.

    P.s. You still respond to "dude", right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that butt looks....photoshopped :|
    what if it doesn't work?
    what if it makes you look like you have something shoved up ur ass?
    How?

    ReplyDelete