Monday, October 15, 2007

Homogenic Evil Empire

Guess who is going to see Rage Against the Machine and Bjork live in Perth in February? That's right, ME baby ME! Oh ya there will be Arcade Fire performing as well but I ain't really into them. But man RATM, I can't wait to see them!!

I will be heading down there with Su, it will be just the two of us.
Tried to get other friends to join, but they gave a range of excuses that were really annoying. Like "my dad just lost his job" or "I need to save up to study abroad next year" or "I don't earn that much, it's too expensive for me".

Like seriously people where are your priorities, it's just a couple of grand that we are talking here at the most, and it's RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE. Your family won't starve just because you are away for the weekend, and it will probably motivate your dad to go out and find a job sooner, seeing how his kid is out there enjoying herself. And really, you can always go abroad to study the year later if you don't have enough next year, like DUH.

And if you aren't earning enough, then maybe you should ask yourself what kind of life you are leading if you can't even afford to go see a concert in another country. Is such a life really worth living? (that's a rhetorical question, the answer is NO.)

So yes it will be just me and Su, which to be completely honest is making me a bit worried. No don't get me wrong, she's nice and everything, but I have seen the way she looks at me when she thinks I am not looking. Being a gentleman I will not say anymore, but let's just say that the girl looks like she really wants to try out horse riding, If you know what I mean. Damn my bloody stallion pheromones that are constantly emitting from my body, it's really not her fault. But no I will not break my 3 year celibacy vow, will get separate hotel rooms if I have to.

Have to thank the really beautiful and completely amazing Natasha for agreeing to get the tickets and pass them to me when they arrive. Natasha, you would totally complete me if I was missing some body part, that's how much you mean to me. Thanks Darling. Now to get the flight tickets and settle the accommodation. Perth, here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh shite! I thought you didn't see that but alas... yes.. nothing escapes the Stallion. I know that now..

    I don't mind seperate rooms. As much as I want you all to myself, I can't deprive all the lovely Aussie lasses from having you. Take this sacrifice as a gift..from me to you..my little pony Bert.

    ReplyDelete