Monday, May 14, 2007

I hate bullshit studies

You know what I really hate? Those studies that use so called "scientific" data to come up with a half-baked conclusion that just goes against simple common sense. I mean studies should be used to help mankind, not bloody hinder us. Here is an example of one such "scientific" study. Words cannot express my anger after reading this.

Crap Study

To all the women out there, I just want to reassure you that the study is complete nonsense and you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Stupid science!

4 comments:

  1. How you know it's not true? I swear la...Modern medicine and research just scare the shit out of me and I don't know what to believe anymore.

    And reading that...aiyah... you know my response to that article. For a moment, I saw my life flashing right before me.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! studies show that swallowing semen is healthy, so I think the two cancel each other out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But what if you spit and not swallow. Dang! Then they don't cancel each other out...and...and...

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Z: Well so I guess the solution here is to always swallow?
    Dawn: Yes exactly, I forgot about that.

    ReplyDelete