Thursday, November 02, 2006

Stupid jet lag

I must still be suffering from jet lag, I woke up at 5 am this morning. I never wake up that early. Either that or I am getting old. Hopefully it's the jet lag.

I was wondering what to do so early, and then I decided to go on WoW. I haven't been playing for a couple of weeks because I been in the States and also I been busy preparing for the trip. So decided to pop in and say hi to the members of my guild whom I kinda missed.

Yes my guild members are really tight with each other, sometimes it's almost like we are part of a family. I logged on, only to find out that the guild button was grayed out. I stared at it in disbelief for a few minutes. Then the truth dawned on me, I got kicked out of my guild. Talk about a bad start to a day. You think you finally found a guild who accepts you for who you are (i.e. a crappy player) and you open yourself up to them, and one day you come back from the States and you find yourself kicked out. Well you know what, I was never really into that guild anyway so I don't really care! Good riddance!

Just found out I probably have to travel to US again next week, this time to Tampa Bay, Florida. Just a verbal confirmation, have to wait till I have the plane tickets in my hand before I can safely say I'm going. But if that happens, I will remember to get the stuff I forgot the last time, I promise!

Went shopping with the sis yesterday for my belated birthday present. Belated as in 2 months after my birthday. Alright, so she did gave birth a couple of weeks before my birthday and had to "rest", but I think that's just an excuse. Childbirth is like way overhyped, it's probably way easier than what women make it out to be. But yeah it was fun, got a nice reddish-maroon stripped shirt, a belt and 3 pairs of boxers - 1 black, 1 white and 1 grey. White when I am really happy, black when I am really angry, and grey when I am sad.

What, women can wear different kind of bras to suit their mood but men can't? That's gender bias for ya. A note to the ladies, if things ever get freaky between us and I happen to be wearing black, run. Don't even bother looking back, just run and get the hell away from me. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Yes, I am wearing the black one today. That is for you, my former guild. I will now strive to be the best ever druid on WoW just to show you people how wrong you were to dismiss me. Till then, adieu.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe u passed by a VS shop and not buy me my stuff. I wld have saved a ton on shipping ok.

    Where's my keychain from Portland or wherever u went? Hmm... Or maybe you got Karen the keychain cos u know... u like her MORE cos she's your Grey's Anatomy buddy. Argh. All you grey's pple. Freaks. I'm angsty too today. Hmm...then again, I'm angsty every day of the week.

    Zee

    ReplyDelete
  2. grey's anatomy rocks.

    bert!!! wait for november 9. i'll start a new character on ur server and we can wow together and complete quests. will be soooooo fun! can't wait.

    oh shit, i have to level munro. =)

    -Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zee: Nah the keychains were lame, will get you VS stuff next time I promise.

    Natasha: Ha well now that I am guildless I will prob head back to dark iron. But yeah if u want to start on a non PvP server, then let me know. I have a warrior on level 14 there, so shouldn't take too long for u to catch up. In the meantime I just gonna concentrate on my lvl 30 rogue on dark iron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you see Wade Robson in the US? Didcha? Didcha???

    ReplyDelete