Friday, November 17, 2006

Meme

From my cousin's blog


Fill in every question and don't post w/o filling in every blank with at least a word.

1. Never in my life have I: bungee jumped, but i wanna.

2. The last person I kissed was: A girl at the national library on our 2nd date.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: it's either one or the other.

4. The high school I go to is: St Patrick's School (91-94)

5. When I'm nervous: I get really quiet and fidget.

6. The last time I cried was: hmm prob like 2 months ago.

7. My hair: is usually really short, its easier to mantain.

8. When I was 5, I: don't remember.

9. My Christmas last year: sucked.

10. When I turn my head to my right, I see: the hotel room door.

11. I should be: sleeping.

12. When I look down I see: my legs crossed Indian-style

13. The craziest recent event was: a near death experience in Portland

14. By this time next year: I'll be a year older.

15. I love: women.

16. I have a hard time understanding: why some people don't get my humor.

17. One time at a family gathering: I hid in my room cos I don't really like my relatives.

18. You know I like you if: I do things for you that show you that I been thinking about ya.

19. Take my advice: cos many have, and few can say I been wrong.

20. My ideal breakfast is: bacon!

21. If you visit the place I grew up: It's nothing special to be honest.

22. Soon I plan on visiting:Hanoi, Vietnam.

23. If you spend the night at my house: Mommy won't like that.

24. The world could do without: obnoxious people.

25. The most recent thing I bought: A kama sutra book from Borders in Tampa.

26. My favourite brunette is: jolie.

27. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: horses.

28. Last night I: went to borders and got myself a whole stack of books, and also got something from Victoria Secret.

29. My birthday is on: 13th September 1991

30. Tomorrow I will be: flying off to LA to see James.

4 comments:

  1. Dude.

    You like me ah?

    How many times must I tell you....we can never be together. I mean, I know you're crazy about me, that is apparent. We have a lot of talking to do when you get back. Tsk.

    -Susu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria Secrets? I din know they carry lacey thongs for men now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Su: Yes I have always loved you. Ever since the day we met. But time and time again you taunt me eventhough you know we are both so right for each other. I don't know why.

    Inex: Yes they do! Next time can get for your bf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one ..
    think i'll take this up!

    ReplyDelete