Thursday, November 09, 2006

Here's a question for ya

I was jogging earlier, and around 1/3 of the way I started having a stomach upset. It wasn't that bad, so I continued jogging. But as I was finishing my run, around a kilometer from my house, it got progressively worse.

By the time I reached the lift of my flat, it was almost unbearable and I was was suffering from nausea. I barely made it to the toilet in time, I didn't even bother to take off my socks, it was that bad. The rest of the details I will spare you, but here's what I was wondering about. It happens a lot to me. As in a stomachache that gets progressively worse the closer I am to home? Why is that so? Does anyone know? Or am I the only one that it happens to?

4 comments:

  1. ur tummy hates u for tyrina run it off..get my drift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think is because your body somehow knows that its reaching home and therefore starts to relax... causing the rectum to relax.. and then... you know.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey man, i can only take a shit at home too if that makes you feel any better lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do realised that you always make it to the bowl on time albeit just a split second before you lose it and run down your thighs?

    It just come to show that you are always in control but the body just doesn't want you to be smug about it.

    ReplyDelete