Sunday, November 12, 2006

Are you tone deaf?

Take this test to find out. Check out my results yo!



Ya'll should know I'm da man when it comes to music! But don't matter anymore cos' now I got proof dawg! From da site itself - "The test is purposefully made very hard, so excellent musicians rarely score above 80% correct."

I dedicate this result to Su who has made a running joke of the fact that I am the only person she knows who owns an electric guitar but doesn't know how to play it. Well who's the better musician now, biatch? Post your result and we will see!

3 comments:

  1. Dude. You're such a sore loser lah. People start out with accoustic first can?

    :p

    Susu


    PS: You better come back with Victoria Secrets for me ah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I scored 80.6%! It's official! I'm not tone deaf!Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. why are you not playing it? I play mine at least an hour a day and I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete