Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Long overdue meme

Servers down for maintainance. I'm restless, my fingers keep itching. So in the meantime, a meme.


List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your Livejournal (or blog) along with your 7 songs.


1. Walk With Me in Hell - Lamb of God (Thrash)

Amazing riff right off the bat. My favorite song off their new album Sacrament.

2. With A Thousand Words To Say But One - Darkest Hour(Metalcore)

Amazing intro, great song.

3. SOS - Rihanna

I can't NOT dance and sing along when this song comes on. It's not a pretty sight.

4. Through the Fire and the Flames - Dragonforce (Power Metal)

This song has probably my favourite guitar solo ever. Lead singer reminds me of Robert Plant from Led Zep.

5. Seabeast - Mastodon (Progressive Metal)

A song about Moby Dick. The video is awesome, it's done like a 60s silent movie.

That's it, only 5 that stick in my head right now. I usually listen to whole albums on my player, not songs.

That was for you, my lovely Raine.

13 comments:

  1. hey I have been listening to rage against the machine and its too good...and prodigy's fuel my fire....they actually make good listening....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was always under the impression that you loved your music so I thought of you when tagging people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Through the Fire...Chaka Khan.

    Our moosic dont seem to match :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ram: yeah i used to love rage, but dont listen so much nowadays. Battle of LA is my fav.

    Raine: Yeah I wanted to so badly, but I didn't know if u meant me. And the rule is u can't do unless u been tagged!

    ****: Music doesn't matter when two people are in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Servers down.. hmm.. tuesday night... By any chance do you have a certain peculiar addiction? Something to do with the abbreviation WOW?

    -Milton(leraine's terribly bored friend"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Milton: Ha yeah, im pretty new though, only been playing a week but pretty much hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW FOREVER BERT! =) am glad i introduced this wonderful game to you. now we shall always meet in the land of azeroth. (gosh i'm so pathetic)

    btw, dinner at esmirada was great with ya! thanks for a lovely night out.

    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. and the chicks just keep pouring in! keep it up stallion man.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet jesus, what server bert?
    -MILTON

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha.. i remembered one of our first conversation involves ratm and how we were soo in love with zach. (btw, he did a no. with dj shadow..) still prefer him with the audioslave boys though... idealistic angsty boys..hur hur

    i'm busy gettin wet listenin to sting at the moment.. ;) AND dude, when are u passing me ur led zep collections dah?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was it your birthday recently ??Someone wished you a happy birthdayyy! Just in case it was, Happy Happy Birthdaayy!! Anyway, thats still no excuse for no update! You have a duty to us followers.... im not a happy jan. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Su: Patience, my little Su.

    Bratty: Hey Bratty, you remembered, thanks.

    Jan: Jan eh, cool name. Nothing to blog about, so no entries. Yes it was my bday yesterday.

    ReplyDelete