Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am a bloody idiot

I was on the train earlier when this old guy started hogging the pole while spreading his arms, taking up like 4 people worth of space in an already crowded train. I was standing next to him, so I decided to take a picture of him with my phone and blog about it now.

My phone is on vibrate as I am always listening to my mp3 player on the train, so I casually dropped my phone and pointed it sideways towards him. And pressed the button.

By pure coincidence, he immediately turned towards me! I quickly pretended to check my phone for messages but the guy kept glaring at me. Thank god I was dropping off at the next stop , I didn't turn back as I exited the train but I was pretty sure he was still glaring at me.

I then started wondering how come he knew I was taking a picture of him as I was pretty careful to not be obvious about it, so I decided to try and take another picture. Imagine my horror as my phone made a super loud shutter sound when I pressed the button. In BLOODY VIBRATE MODE.

Thank god it wasn't some ah beng, probably would have punched me in the face. Stupid phone, I still can't get the camera to stay silent!

6 comments:

  1. lol! well, at least you escaped with your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey don't mind could you tell me more about the game? The price etc..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn: Yeah , if it was one of those punks I probably wouldn't be alive now. Thank the Lord.

    Eunicee: Which game? Are you talking about my star wars post?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All that trouble and you didn't post his picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raine: Ha i got so kanchong that I didn't save it.

    Jes: Motorola L6, but it's been going crazy recently. There was once there was no ringtone for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete