Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Rant: Anything

I read this blog entry that reminded me of something that really annoys me - The inherent inability of women to ever say what they feel like eating.

It happens all the time. You are out with a girl or going out, and you ask her what she feels like eating. 9 out of 10 times the girl would say one of the following.

1. "Anything"

2. "You decide , I'm too tired to think."

3. "I don't care about the main course, but I want you for my dessert".

Firstly, anything. That's probably my most hated response. No one eats anything. Sometimes when a girl says that , I feel like picking up a rock and saying "Really? Well try eat this!!!!". But of course, social decorum prevents me from doing so.

The second response. This is almost as bad as anything. How few brain cells must you have that it actually makes you tired to think of a place to eat?

I just wonder what happens when two girls go out. How do they decide on where to eat? Maybe this is what it is like.

Girl 1: Eh where to eat ah?

Girl 2: Anything la.

Girl 1: I also anything.

Girl 2: I also anything.

Girl 1: I too tired to think, you choose la.

Girl 2: I also very tired la, why don't you choose.

Giril 1: I am more tired la. You choose can!!

This is what happens when it's two guys.

Guy 1: What you feel like eating?

Guy 2: What you gay is it, ask me what to eat? BK la!

So yeah my advice to the women, next time just offer at least one suggestion alright. At least some of the time.

technorati tags:, ,

1 comment:

  1. ROFLMAO. actually, you got it spot-on about the 2 girls asking each other to choose. happens all the time.

    ReplyDelete