Monday, April 03, 2006

Talk about a jinx

Note to myself: Please REFRAIN from mentioning any overseas trip until I actually arrive at the destination.

Guess what? I lost my wallet earlier today. Yup the wallet with all my credit cards. The wallet with 1200 dollars in cash(S$700 in yen and S$500). Talk about super shitty luck. To lose my wallet the ONLY day (as far as I can remember) I carry with me more than 1k in cash in my wallet. Cancelled my trip already.

But I believe everything happens for a reason. So now I am kinda hoping that there will be like the hugest earthquake of all time in Toyko within the next week (when I am supposed to be there) that completely wipes out the entire city. Because if that happens at least it would at least be some sort of relief for losing that amount of money.

Crap just remembered something else. I also lost my new thai express card that entitles me to 20% discount on all meals. Now I am even more pissed.


UPDATE:

Wallet was found with everything intact few hours ago. Some amazingly kind soul surrendered it to the police station nearest to my house. Just booked the later flight , will be flying off tonight. Now rushing like mad to prepare for the trip. Will update more later.

17 comments:

  1. ooh man. that is disgusting luck...im so sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on you don't mean that for the poor people of tokyo. Think you should be cursing the fella who picked it up and not return it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude! why would you carry around that much money!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't bullshit la - fucking shitbag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eh the japanese people didn't do anything to you lah.
    If anything, curse the person who stole your wallet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh honey, that sucks! Well, don't worry about it. I'd say something about how you shouldn't curse the Japanese but Keiran hates them and he thinks all they do all day is bathe in the blood of our ancestors so yea... Never mind that. -hug-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that.

    Japan'll be sorrier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!


    See? Good things happen to good ppl.

    So happy for you! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok now you should give the fella who picked it up a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad to hear ur wallet was found! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you should give your dear friends here who expressed anguish/regret a treat for being good friends. *nudge nudge poke poke*

    Anyways, no other way to find out that anon guy who returned it ah?

    ReplyDelete
  12. re: ...
    eh, relax lah. it was a funny post. u dont have to delete anything. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you're so lucky! Have a good trip man.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank God for good people. =) Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are one lucky sonuvabitch!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Having fun out there now?

    btw, my blog has moved. It's now at http://jaywalk.blog-city.com

    Please update your links ok?

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete