Wednesday, February 08, 2006

My Future Bride: The First Phone Call

So I called my future bride yesterday night. I was nervous earlier in the day but I had prepared all these really funny anecdotes (mostly about my company servers) that I was sure would make her laugh so I was pretty sure it would go well.

So anyway around 9 last night I dialed her number with my trembling fingers. I heard the ringing tone. It went on for what seemed like an eternity, and then it got cut off! Yes she cut off my call!!

Words cannot express how upset I was at that moment. Here I was looking forward to hear the voice of the girl who was to be my wife, and I got cut off. I put down the phone and tried to control the tears from falling from my eyes.

Then I realized the truth, it was staring at me right in the face. Yes, she was cheating on me. Yes, she was probably talking to some other guy at that time, that was why she cut me off. Yes I know it's insane, it's hard to believe that she would cheat on me when we haven't even talked. But you know that gut feeling that tells you that your other half is cheating on ya? I feel it right now.

After much contemplation I have come to a decision. I am gonna call her tonight and confront her about her cheating ways. If she comes clean and begs for my forgiveness then I will consider taking her back. If she denies it then I will just tell her that I can't be with someone who cheats on me and end it there and then.

I will be alright, please don't worry about me. Betrayal is hard to take, but I will get through this.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I think it'll be more drama mama to stake her out and catch her in the act!

    ReplyDelete