Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stallion Reporting from Dalat

I am currently in Nha Trang, a very nice and laidback part of Vietnam, in contrast to the hectic pace of Saigon. However, I learned one thing on my first backpacking trip - always check the weather forcast of a place you thinking of visiting. Hey it was my FIRST backpacking trip alright give me a break.

Yep it's been raining practically non-stop the whole day since I came here. Nha Trang is famos for its beach but I ain't gonna get a chance to check it out thanks to the god-awful weather. However the food here is really cheap and pretty good, if you are ever here check out the Banana Split Cafe, amazing food they have.

Alright I'm outta here, will be heading off to Dalat tommorow morning where I will be till Sunday, after which I will head back to Saigon in the morning and (hopefully) catch the plane back to Singapore.

3 comments:

  1. wow, man, you travel a lot. are you still looking for a bride? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Webmiztris, he's probably organizing a buck's night as we speak =D

    Long time no hear bert, i see you found me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn: Yeah what can I say, I have high expectations (Double D and has to be less than 18 years of age)

    C: Unfortunately I failed to find anyone who met my requirements. Yeah it's been a long time babe.

    ReplyDelete