Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Daters blame Match.com for lack of success

Match.com is an online dating site where subscribers can view other people's profiles and contact them. Recently some subscribers filed a lawsuit against the service, claiming that Match.com employees went on dates with them just to ensure that they would continue subscribing to the service. You can read about it here.

Apparently some male subscribers got suspicious when they started meeting women on the site way out of their league who surprisingly agreed to go out with them. The women later stopped answering their repeated and frantic phone calls after one or two amazing dates.

Alright I am kidding, they didn't really say how they found out about the scam. But my point is maybe the subscribers suing the service just have problems accepting rejection? A lot of people find rejection hard to take. Me? I had so many that it's practically a hobby.

3 comments:

  1. "A lot of people find rejection hard to take. Me? I had so many that it's practically a hobby."

    TSK lah you.
    Give yourself a break once in a while can? And the Xbox...if I strike 4D, I'll surely buy it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I was making the point that rejection is part of life! But thanks.

    Wait actually yes I think I need a break, if only there was a gal who would for only one night not reject my sexual advances....*hint*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm menopausal. Will save my ten-year-old cousin for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete