Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The 40 year old virgin

Went to watch the movie The 40 year old virgin last Friday, it was absolutely hilarious. I haven't laughed this hard since my aunt's funeral(Hey she was a mean bitch who used to force me to eat my vegetables). The friend I went with didn't seem to enjoy it so much though, I barely heard her laugh the whole time. Humor is pretty subjective I guess.

But yeah watching the movie, I couldn't help but feel that the lead character reminded me so much of myself. He was sweet, humble and an overall nice guy who just couldn't get laid no matter how much he tried. K he wasn't that good looking but that's like the only difference.

But yeah it also reminded me of the time when I lost my virginity. I was 12, and she was this hot Italian model from...err...Italy. It was the best 5 minutes of my life, and probably hers as well. I will never forget it. Of course it wasn't something I could easily forget, considering the fact I contracted gonorrhea from her. But the less said about that, the better.

8 comments:

  1. the lady with me didnt think it was funny either, so i tried to stifle my laughter somehow.

    okay i'm a wimp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!

    Hot Italian model...hahahahahah... and you were 12?????

    Oi, want to bluff, at least bluff convincingly lah......... :)

    - pinkfoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith: Nah it's not wimpy, it's kinda sweet actually. K you know what, ignore that.

    Pinkfoot: FINE I was 14. Jesus why are people so hung up on the specifics!

    Bratty: And you are the kind of toast that I wanna spread my butter on, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey stallion..lest u got gonorrhea from the italiano, i got diarrhea from the punk who insist on getting the shit out of me with his 6inch.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. at 12? or 21? is that a typo-error?

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang, i really enjoyed the 40 year old virgin..

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you fucked a hot dago bitch, then I'm the Jolly Green Giant!

    ReplyDelete