Wednesday, June 15, 2005

New Album Alert

Never Gone - Backstreet Boys (BSB)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes the bad boys of teen pop are back! As soon as I heard the news I immediately started playing their classic hit "Backstreet's Back" on repeat! It's been almost 5 years since their last album Black and Blue which was a little disappointing to be honest, but it's all cool because they have released their latest album, Never Gone! It seems so long ago since the time I sang "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" to this chick in junior college whom I really fancied. I didn't know how to express my feelings to her, so I decided to use the song instead. So what if it didn't end the way I hoped it would (she got her friends to "persuade" me to leave her alone), the song helped me express my love to someone without looking like an ass so I will always be grateful to them for that. Unfortunately, my favourite Backstreet Boy Nick Carter has lost some of his boyish looks over the years, but he still looks pretty hot so it ain't that bad. Will probably head down to HMV later to get my copy, you should to.

Responses to my last post have been rather discouraging. So far the only ones who seem seriously interested are men who have transsexual tendencies. Sigh story of my life.


Lyrics of the day:

Gotta a question for you
Better answer now
Am I original
Yeah
Am I the only one
Yeah
Am I sexual
Yeah
Am I everything you need
You better rock your body now

- Backstreet's Back by Backstreet Boys


Yes Nick, you are sexual and everything I need. I missed ya.

10 comments:

  1. nick looks like a drunkard wife beater...BUT that doesnt neccessarily mean he maybe a drunkard stallion beater...unless ure into that sorta thing hehe..
    gd luck stallion sir..
    "You are...his fii-iire..
    His one...desi-iiire..
    You are, you are you aaaare"

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally someone who as excited as i am about their come back! i love nick too! well although he has lost his baby boy looks, he was my first crush so i will always love him. yay! bsb is back! ALRIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time to ask him for a date. (Fulfil the intentions of the previous post.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought Nick was pretty hot...but the last CD was called "Black and Blue"? That's funny! That's the colors he made Paris turn when he beat her up.

    Go, Nick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE NICK SO MUCH!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
    I DONT GET IT.
    I AM VERY DISTURBED BY THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mahima and Dawn: How dare you say that about nick. He's a nice guy, he would never beat anyone! How dare you pple try to sully his name! Go to hell the both of ya !

    Nadz: Yes dear he was my first crush as well.

    SBastard : He never replied to the 10 emails I send 6 years ago. I think someone must be deleting them before he got the chance to read them.

    Mahima: How can you not be in love with him after gazing into his big blue eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. his big blue eyes HAZED WITH DRUNKENESS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think howie d is the sexiest backstreet boy. nick carter pales (literally) in comparison. have you seen the incomplete video?

    i used to think kevin richardson was hot, but then he opened his mouth and sang.

    if i had to rank the BSBs from hottest to not, it'd go like this - howie, brian, kevin, nick and that awful looking tattooed guy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    I just stumbled upon your blog today..and I was having a good laugh reading your posts..until I saw this one..You're a BSB fan??!!
    Another one bites the dust.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mahima : Stop it. Seriously. Not one more bad word about him.

    Armadildo: NO NICK IS THE BESTEST IN THE WORLD!!!

    Jupiter : They are good ok. And no me no Brahmin.

    ReplyDelete