Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My best pick up lines revealed!

Just thought I would share this with you people. I know a lot of people wonder just how the stallion gets his women. Well wonder no more, for now you can too, with these tried and tested lines from yours truly.

1. I won't stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page.
2. Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.
3. Wanna come back to my office and see my dual CPU, 2 GB RAM servers?
4. How about you and I go back to my place and form a covalent bond?
5. You're sweeter than glucose.
6. We're as compatible as two similar Power Macintoshes.
7. Wanna see how much faster programs run on my Opteron servers compared to Pentiums?
8. Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen.
9. You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power!
10. My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always
increasing.

I lost count of the number of women I snagged with those lines. Sigh, sometimes I really miss those playboy days. But I have left my wild past behind me, so you guys go ahead and use them, they are all yours.

Disclamer : I actually got the pick-up lines from an email. Except for no. 3 and 7, those are mine. Just in case someone accuses me of passing it off as my own.

7 comments:

  1. I like No. 8!!!
    It works on someone who hates Mathematics like I do. So when are we going out for another binge-drinking session my dear? Forget the fine-dining. We both know I'm too rough around the edges. Or maybe I'm just rough. ;) -yammys

    ReplyDelete
  2. The makings of a mallu professor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those lines are so original and it can only come from u .LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. check..check..
    surprise surprise.
    u used ALL those lines on me.

    *shakes head*

    no wonder, our potential energy had no hope, whatsoever of being converted into kinetic energy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love No 2..!!!

    Saj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear im not suitably impressed :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
    » » »

    ReplyDelete