"Date the Stallion" pre-requisites in order of priority:
- You should wear a low cut top and be flattered when I ogle at it.
- You have to address me as "Stallion".
- You have to say at least one of the following phrases at least once during the date:
- "Screw this dinner, I am craving horse meat. NOW."
- "I always wanted to ride a horse. Maybe today I will get the chance."
- "Can you show me why they call you the Stallion?"
- You should appear to be fascinated by my stories about my company's servers, especially my most popular story, about how a server once got so overheated that it almost caught on fire. Alright fine, you should just not yawn or fall asleep on the table as I tell them, that will be sufficient.
- You should answer "You" emphatically if I ask you anytime during the date 'who's your daddy'.
- You should find it cute if my Tourette's syndrome kicks in and causes my hand to touch any RANDOM part of your body.
- You should find it cute if I talk with my mouth full and a piece of meat falls on your arm.
- You should find it cute if I meet you drunk as hell (hey you try dealing with alcoholism). Oh and you should also find it cute if I start cursing you in Tamil and then proceed to beat the crap outta ya.
- If we go clubbing, you should not move too far away to appreciate my robot dance moves because it would seem like you are pretending not to know me. It would be cool if you try and mimic them as well. Robot couple dances are the coolest, although I never manage to find someone who wanted to do it with me because they always tell me they don't have the confidence to pull it off as well as I do.
- You should find it cute if I say "I love you" on our first date, while staring at your boobs.
Well that's about it. 10 simple pre-requisites. Email me if you interested alright. Only serious applicants need apply.