Thursday, May 12, 2005

Off to Hyderabad

Yeah that's in India for the geographically clueless. Will be leaving tomorrow around 6 pm on Silkair in case any of you wanna send me off. NO one did when I went off to Bangalore, but not like it matters. I don't really care.

Yes this is my 2nd attempt to find an Indian bride, the first was the ill-fated trip to Bangalore in January. I still think of Rita once in a while. We had something really special, but she threw it all away. Hopefully I will have better luck this time.

Some of you might wonder why I am doing this when I have Candy. Candy is great and will always have a place in my heart, but there are some things that she wouldn't do, things that a wife will. She won't cook and clean for me. She won't take it up the ass. She won't have sex without me paying her first. Yes you might argue that these are very trivial matters, but they mean a great deal to me. To each his own, like they say.

Nethia is up to her old tricks again. Disparaging me with her blatant lies. Sometimes I don't know why I put up with it. Now she claims I was terrified while she was getting her tattoo. It's a lie I tell ya, a blatant lie! I only closed my eyes while she was having it done because I was tired after a hard day's work. Needles don't faze the stallion alright. In fact I would have gotten a tattoo a long time ago if I could but mommy wouldn't let me. Sigh the price I pay for my filial piety.

10 comments:

  1. !!!
    Wasn't her name Sita instead of Rita!!! Or was there 2 girls actually?! Hmmm....*rubs chin*

    Get the tattoo where mummy will not see. Like ur back? Ur Chest? Ur Gargantua?! Consider it ya? I dun mind accompanying u down if u decide to get one =)

    And have a safe trip back and fro. And try not to get raped there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so too. I mean what with the great angle of pics you took of her, you sure don't seem to be frightened. just tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..i thought it was sita too..stallion try to keep up with your lies..who u callin a liar dude?...u blatantly told me u were gettin scared...

    and milktea...believe me when i say the stallion was initially frightened..for some strange reason he perked up when i asked him to take pictures of me being tattooed..although its a bit weird that there are lesser pictures of the tattoo needle than my cleavage..weird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sita Rita what does it matter ! I loved her thats all that matters.

    No I love mom too much to fool her.

    Milktea : Good that you believe me. No one else seems to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have thought that your version of the tattoo event have something to do with you being a hero or something. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We need your photo to identify you at the airport though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a safe trip!! And try not to reveal ur gargantua to ur prospective bride this time! Just wait till ur married and she has no choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you better luck in getting a girl this time round! Hide thy gargantua!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys dun understand. Rita is the name of the girl he's gonna meet next. So he can rhyme it with Sita.

    have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What the heck would you want a bride for? Do enjoy being harassed? ;)

    ReplyDelete