Monday, April 04, 2005

The mystery of the Stallion

"I think you should decide which is more impt. Your friend or shamelessly trying to grab an opportunity to pimp your blog through her.

It would seem to me that it's more important to you that your guy friends see a babe endorsing you. Now That's shallow. You put your own foot in your mouth boasting about it."


That was a comment by an anonymous reader on my blog entry a while back about my tiff with a friend who was in Miss Singapore Universe 2005 because she refused to mention my blog while she was in the pageant.

I was gonna come up with one of my clever retorts, about how he made me see the error of my ways, how I shall now date really ugly women to make up for my shallowness etc. But you know what, it's a Monday, I'm grumpy, sexually frustrated and mentally tired so screw all that.

I just find it incredible how so many people take everything I write about literally, even when I make them so bloody outrageous that it has to be obvious (at least to me) that it ain't true. It's funny sometimes, I would just read their comments/advice/insults and giggle out loud, despite the fact it makes my family members very nervous everytime I do that, don't ask me why.

But then there are those other times where I wonder to myself : Am I really that hard to figure out?

4 comments:

  1. Well this anonymous apparently hasnt heard much about deadpan humour. Either that, or its the same anaonymous who wanted to screw you. In which case the underlying jealousy is perfectly explainable :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro. It's me the REAL indian stallion whom you keep banning. But I feel for you bro. You are painfully just trying to be funny yet these people just think it's all real. sigh. It's tough being a stallion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bro. It's me the REAL indian stallion whom you keep banning. But I feel for you bro. You are painfully just trying to be funny yet these people just think it's all real. sigh. It's tough being a stallion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh...someone else staking a claim to your elevated status as indian stallion?
    you know, people don't get satire easily. Secondly, there are many dumb ppl around. so you can't be pleasing everybody..

    ReplyDelete