Sunday, April 03, 2005

My love style





Your Love Style is Eros





For you, love is all about the passion!
And chances are, you're currently in love.
You have a strong physical response to love...
And you are great at committing (As long as the person makes your toes curl!)


(Got this off Sara)

Yes I have kinda lost the passion for blogging, but as you can tell from above I am still very passionate about other things. In case you didn't know, "You have a strong physical response to love" implies that I am really good in bed of course. What do you know, these quizzes can be pretty accurate.

Alright I am not a huge fan of this kinda quizzes but am probably in the worst blogging slump since I started, so this is all you get for now. What, you ain't happy about it? Fine then why don't you try your hand at blogging and see how well you do, you ungrateful readers! I give and I give and you just read and read and complain!!! How about some words of appreciation once in a while huh! Screw you all!!!

Speaking of screwing, I watched Miss Singapore Universe earlier, talk about a major screw up. Natasha should have won and when she got into the final 2 I was pretty sure she would; her answers had been really good and she even engaged in some pre-interview banter with the hosts unlike the other contestants. But yeah finally they gave it to Cheryl Tay, who as a friend rightly pointed out, bears a striking resemblance to last year's winner? Coincidence? I think not.

7 comments:

  1. O I missed the miss singapore show~ are those girls hot? cus usually the hot ones did not join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha was hot. Ling Lee was the hot fav till the interview round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah man! wth!

    I tell you the judges have a thing for plain girls

    next year I will join. just think of the cash! and you dun even have to be pretty to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post got a lot of 'S' words. Screw, Sex, Style. Wah.....

    As always I MISSed watching Miss S Universe. Like any other "internationally-recognised" contest (another example would be Singapore Idle), the judges are looking for someone that symbolises Singapore. So certain decisions will be quite unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheryl Tay has a uncanny resemblance to Fann Wong.. see their smiles.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. cheryl tay is way way prettier.. even my father thought so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inex : But you are pretty, love.

    Lord : Well then that means they don't consider Eurasians as representative of Singapore.

    Anonymous 1 : You are right I didn't notice that b4.

    Anonymous 2 : Well my mommy says Natasha is prettier so there !

    ReplyDelete