Thursday, April 14, 2005

I am hurting.

I been listening to Everybody Hurts by REM on repeat at work while trying to shield the tears on my face.

Well everybody hurts, sometimes
Everybody cries,
and everybody hurts, sometimes
But everybody hurts sometimes
so hold on, hold on, hold on,
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on,
Everybody hurts
You are not alone..


You know it's a really horrible feeling when you are feeling so much hurt but you don't have anyone to turn to. Times like these I really feel as if I am alone in this world. I am hurting really bad but no one is there to help. I really need someone. Someone who cares about me. Someone who gives a shit. Someone who cares enough to burst that big ass pimple on my butt that has been hurting like a bitch since last night. I tried to do it myself but it hurt so much that I started tearing. Asked mom to do it yesterday evening but she just ignored me.

Like they say, you know who your friends are in the time of greatest need. I wonder where my friends are now.

12 comments:

  1. was expecting something really sappy at the beginning, which seemed out of character for the indian stallion. but the end made me smile as most of your other posts do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I'm glad my perseverence payed off there. I've just hada bunch of singhaporean schoolgirl "I love you" type stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually read on a bit further and enjoyed reading it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why didnt u call me abt this?! I have told you time and again to call me whenever you have problems like this. Yet, u keep all your problems away from me and complain here that you have no friends who care. why Bert? Sheesh, this hurts more than tt bloody ass pimple you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i read the beginning of the post i was damn sure you were joking..and i was right man..

    but still, gotta give u credit for bringing a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you need a wife to do that man, not a friend!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vishra, Mel and Chop: Well I am glad you guys can still smile at/enjoy someone else's suffering. Is there no hope for the human race ? Where is the compassion?

    ThugChic: You dare ! I still remember that time I begged you to flash me when I was depressed but you cruely refused.

    Inex: Babe I would burst your ass pimple if you ever needed to even if we arent married.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they say, true friends stab you in the front.

    or in your case, burst your pimple.

    ReplyDelete
  9. of coz! i had to refuse. I didnt want you to get depressed even more. Trust me, you wld have been more depressed if you saw that i was in a better shape than you were. I was trying to help! Being helpful doesnt help anymore...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bert,
    When the hell are we going to have dinner? I've got so much to tell you. And I know that if I don't tell you, you'll probably kill me for it. So meet me for dinner so that I can tell you what I want to tell you and you can stare at my ass all you like (because you do it everytime anyway), but don't expect me to burst no pimples on yours. How does monday sound?

    ReplyDelete
  11. give ya a call later alright. yes i do miss your ass.

    ReplyDelete