Monday, April 18, 2005

Dating Profile

(Got this off some blog a couple days ago, can't remember which blog otherwise I would plug it.)


Your dating personality profile:

Shy - You are often timid around others, though you will open up when the right person comes along.
Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Adventurous - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.
Your date match profile:

Adventurous - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.
Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about.
Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Shy
2. Liberal
3. Adventurous
4. Practical
5. Sensual
6. Big-Hearted
7. Romantic
8. Wealthy/Ambitious
9. Stylish
10. Athletic
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Adventurous
2. Shy
3. Practical
4. Athletic
5. Intellectual
6. Romantic
7. Big-Hearted
8. Traditional
9. Funny
10. Sensual

Take the Online Dating Personality Quiz at Dating Diversions



Yes it's true, I am actually very shy in person. This whole online macho MCP persona on my blog is simply that, a persona to hide the embarassng fact that I am actually just a sweet little boy looking for (physical) love. Now you know.

Yeap it's true I am really shy
Practically unnoticed by everyone, no different from a fly
Behind my blog I hide, wearing a mask of egotism and bravado
But in the field of real life I am harmless, just like a scarecrow.
Looking and waiting for a fit bird, perhaps a dove
To perch on my shoulders and then dive down to give me some physical love.

14 comments:

  1. http://wonkytong.blogspot.com/2005/04/who-george-who-my-date-match.html

    and isn't that quiz for girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Err no I don't think it is. Ah thanks for the link, although it kinda messed up my comment page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that fit bird, whoever it is has the sense to snip off your nether regions while under the pretext of giving you physical love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well one thing's for sure, thanks to that comment you will never be that fit bird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh..how tragic..now i have to cry myself to sleep tonight

    ReplyDelete
  6. So far I came across Jaywalk and Anna doing the test

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Nice poem. It even rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its suppose to rhyme Anonymous. Its sth like a limerick, which our Stallion kick ass using it.

    Oh, God Bless the ill-fated dove. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're shy before or after your ogle and grab chick's breasts? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nethia : Your crying has soften this scarecrow's heart. I forgive you and put you back in the running to be a fit bird.

    Lancerlord: Alright. I know I saw it somewhere. Blogged abt it but saved it as draft couple days ago. Otherwise I would remember.

    Thugchic: Come on admit it you wanna be THE dove.

    Dawn : Usually after, that's when I start blushing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh jesus. i wld gladly let nethia have the honours of being the ill-fated....i mean lucky dove. Although i m flattered to be chosen as THE one, i wld have to refuse u Bert. U r too tiny..err,i mean big for my own good. Sorry dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You? Shy?

    Hmm... I think I better drop the author an email to ask him to go debug his quiz. 8P

    You? Shy?

    ReplyDelete
  13. ThugChic : Fine you are out of the running for the dove as well.

    Jaywalk: Err the quiz is never wrong they usually test it out on a lot of people before they release it to the public.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

    I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers married dating related stuff.

    Thanks again and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete