Monday, April 11, 2005

Bloody IT geeks

Just saw this guy a couple minutes ago coming out of the bathroom cubicle with a huge ass grin on his face. What's up with that? What the hell was he doing in there that got him so freaking happy? Yes we IT people do work really long hours sometimes but there are some things you really should really do in the privacy of your own home rather than in the office. Bloody weird asshat.

It was so creepy that I decided to go down to the ground floor to use the bathroom there instead. It's at times like these that make me realize I should have gone into modeling when I had the chance, now I'm doomed to a life working with weird geeks. But as mommy always tells me, life is hard enough without regrets.

Word of the day:

Asshat: One who has their head up their ass. Thus wearing their ass as a hat.

Lyrics of the day:

Yeah I'm rollin' down Rodeo with a shotgun
These people ain't seen a brown skinned man
Since their grandparents bought one

7 comments:

  1. cos he just relieved himself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he was laughing at his own joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse
    So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first

    pity they disbanded...sigh
    life is unfair

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha why cant ya use the restroom he came from? You wont get pregnant sitting on stray jizz on the toiletbowl anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ba : Hmm you know what, now i kinda recall you grinning like a Cheshire cat after you came out of the loo at Esplanade. Hmm you took quite a while if I remember.

    Zen?th : Must have been one hell of a joke.

    Arzish: Yeah sigh would have loved to seen them live for once. Audioslave blows.

    One Little Twit: Ya I guess but I don't know I was in a "I don't wanna risk sitting on some other guy's cum" kinda mood you know?

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude...i like your blog. may I humbly request your permission to link you up to my blog at http://eldiablocorneo.blogspot.com? if you say no i will whip put my lightsaber and humbly remove you of your typing fingers. muahahaha. oh, cheers by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go right ahead. You never need to ask permission to link someone up. :)

    ReplyDelete