Monday, February 28, 2005

Son of A Preacher Man

vociferous kitten said...

"dun be such a self-righteous and self-serving commentator, especially if you weren't around."

Are you finished? Well allow me to retort! FYI I am not being self-righteous, I am just compelled to smite evil whenever I see it. Mommy told me that evil men should be punished, otherwise their bastard sons will inherit the earth.

When that happens, the world will be unsaveable, and the Son of Satan will come up from Hell and take over the world. However I am actually a pretty scrawny guy incapable of smiting anyone in real life, so instead I use my blog as a weapon of God against these men. I use it to shame them and their evil ways, so that they might realise the folly of their ways and repent. Some people might call it cowardice or a lack of balls, I call it fighting evil the best way I can. I shall now leave you with a quote from the Bible:

Ezekiel 25:17 - "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you! Bang!"

But just in case you didn't understand that, I will translate. Meow meow meow meow meow. Meow.

10 comments:

  1. Maria : It is no cat fight, but rather a battle between good and evil.

    Boy Wonder : No dude you rock! I was wondering how long it will take for someone to know what I was referring to. There is still hope for mankind after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only two words for you: FUCKED UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, you are deluded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you are quite a loser in life as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear that I am not the only one who feels that this post is trash.

    I really wonder why you like to play judge. Try to grow up, yah?

    ReplyDelete
  6. indian stallion, the meowing part was good hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fingers : Ha it was wasn't it, I thought it was pretty funny myself.

    ReplyDelete