Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Confession

Thanks to all those who have expressed their heartfelt sympathies regarding Sita. However I have decided to come clean now. You see, I might exaggerated the incident a tad.

Sita did not run away with the goatherd. I made that part up. She actually ran away because of my gigantic penis. Yes you heard it right, the reason for the breakup was Gargantua (which is what I call my penis).

What happened was Sita entered my room to serve me coffee while I was ...err...trying to get rid of the mosquitoes around my groin area. When she saw Gargantua she dropped the coffee mug in shock and ran away crying to her parents. She then told them to inform me that there was no way she would let herself, and I quote, "be impaled by that huge yet amazing dick", and she would rather lose her honor than to marry me and face that thing.

I did try to change her mind but it was trying to make a butter naan without butter. Finally I gave up and decided it was meant to be, and I came back to Singapore.

So there you have it. The truth. I lied because I wanted to spare Sita the embarrassment, but then I realized she had no internet access and probably would never read this so there was really no harm.

No poem today, but I would like to recite the lyrics of my favourite song by Pearl Jam.

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky, but why
Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine


From the song Black by Pearl Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment