Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Bangalore : Day 4

Bad news people. Sita has disappeared. Apparently she was NOT really looking forward to the our blessed union. That incident where she attacked me with the kitchen knife yesterday was NOT PMS-induced as I had foolishly thought.

I am trying to be brave here, I really thought I met my soulmate. I couldn't stop thinking about her from day to night. I would be in the office impatiently waiting for the end of the day so that I could see her again, to hear her amazing voice again. There was just this thing between us, it's like despite our cultural differences we both knew what the other was thinking and we understood what the other person was about. But once again I seemed to have got it wrong.

I will return on Saturday morning as originally planned.

I thought I met the love of my life
And next month she was to be my wife
But alas she bailed on me, possibly due to a fear of a future unknown
Whatever the reason, once again I find myself all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment