Monday, January 10, 2005

Self-psyching

Woohoo it's Monday! I been waiting for this day forever, well since Friday but it seems like forever. You know that great feeling of going back to work and doing what you love to do. I wish I could work 25 hours a day. I love this job that I am doing. I LOVE IT. I love it so much that I wanna make love to it.

Oh well if you haven't read about it, Braddy "Ice Man" Pitt and Jennifer "There is life after Friends" Aniston have separated ! Amen to that! The former most eligible bachelor is now eligible again! Can you believe it? When I heard the news I was like "Woohoo!! It's about time!" Now I can swoon over him in Oceans 12 when I go see it, without feeling guilty for lusting over a married person. Those pecs. Those shoulders. That "I'm so cool in my shades that you should pay me to touch my weenie" vibe. So sexy. I wanna lick him like a lollipop. Yum.

Oh it's such a glorious day! Oh wait I mentioned it already! I feel so great that I wanna hug this guy in the desk beside me just to spread some of the joy I am feeling. But he looks at me with eyes of fear, and I don't know why. Why do men fear other men? Why don't we just love each other like God intended? Love each other my brothers and sisters. For there is only so much love you can give yourself before it starts getting sad. Believe me I know.

Have a great week everyone!

Listened to:

Emotive by A Perfect Circle
Funeral by The Arcade Fire
Crimes by Blood Brothers
Steal This Album! by System of A Down

No comments:

Post a Comment