Saturday, January 08, 2005

McCafe sucks and I was a pussy

Oh god it does. I was at the McCafe just below Lido, ordered a Mocha Frap and it tasted like grounded ice mixed with coffee powder. It was more like a Mocha Crap. K that was corny but I blame the drink it really messed my head up. Yet McCafe was full of people, I don't get it.

Stumbled into a friend and her boyfriend while I was there. Some guys make me nervous everytime I see them - her boyfriend was one of those guys. I just have this feeling he doesn't like me talking to his woman or something. He had this look in his eyes while I was talking to her briefly. A look of pure hate. A look that said "Don't let your eyes wander down to her chest or I will pluck them out of your sockets". I haven't felt a look that intense since that fateful day at Madam Wong's a year back. Althought that time, it was a more of "You don't belong here you bangla" look.

But yeah anyway back to the encounter yesterday. Like I said I was getting nervous, i t felt like he might take a swing at me right there if I said or did anything, so I just talked really little and tried not to make any sudden movements. Hey the guy was a pretty stout looking guy, I could have taken him but unfortunately I have this condition that make me bruise really easily and it's life-threatening. Unfortunately the gal friend I was with was completely turned off by what she thought was a display of cowardice by me. She left soon afterwards despite my efforts to explain my medical condition. Sigh women.

No comments:

Post a Comment