Friday, December 17, 2004

Why Ryan why!!

Damm you Ryan. Why did you have to knock up Theresa?? You had it all - a loving family, a cool brother and an adoring and hot girlfriend despite her peculiar fashion sense. But no that wasn't enough for you was it? You had to bone your ex-girlfriend in a cheap motel. And now she's pregnant.

I hate you Ryan. Everytime I saw you it was like I was looking at a mirror. But I can't say that anymore. I mean even if I knocked someone up, I wouldn't leave everything I had to go back to the crappy town that I came from, just to help the knocked woman raise the kid. Yes you might think you were just being responsible, that you were doing the right thing, but the right and responsible thing to do would have been to wear a rubber before you screwed her wouldn't it? Once you have gone down the path of irresponsibility you should have stayed on it, you stupid idiot.

I don't know what's gonna happen in the next season of OC. But whatever happens you no longer mean as much to me anymore. I will turn my affections to Seth instead, he is far more deserving of them. You can go to hell as far as I care, you don't exist anymore in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment