Thursday, December 16, 2004

Tis' the season for giving

It's that time again. I have slightly over a week to get Xmas presents for everyone I care about. Which equates to everyone who is getting gifts for me because they care about me.

I wish everyone would follow my system of gift-buying. Basically I ask the person 2 or 3 things that they would like for Christmas and get one of them. In this way they get something that they want - but there's still an element of surprise. Pretty ingenious no? Of course be sure to mention a budget if you have one, otherwise something like this might happen.

And it beats buying a present for someone you like and then finding out months later that that she gave it away to her boyfriend because she doesn't want it. Sigh people are so cruel sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment