Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Really short person?

I was talking to my colleague about a staff who works in our company. This particular person was a little...well ok actually a lot on the short side. I didn't know her name.

Me: You know that really short gal that works in XXXX department? *indicating her height with my hand."
Colleague: Hey! That's mean of you to call her that.
Me: What ? Would you rather if I call her a midget then? Or "physically stunted person" ? Or how about growth-resistant?

Seriously I thought "really short" was already pretty nice. Is there a nicer way to put it?

No comments:

Post a Comment