Friday, December 10, 2004

Dying of Boredom

Thank god it's the last day. Been doing duty in this conference at Marina Mandarin Hotel for the last 3 days, it was boring as hell I tell ya. There was this cute girl manning the HP booth beside ours but god she was like totally stuck up! Talked to her the first day but she was rather unresponsive. The next 2 days she refused to even smile when I walk past. Oh well she's probably a lesbian.

The conference itself was a huge bore and a total flop. The amount of attendees was pathetic, and considering the amount of effort we put it really seems like a waste of money. Oh well.

Went out with this gal whom I gotta know recently for dinner and waffles a couple of days ago. It didn't go very well. Ok I know I am no Tom Selleck, but come on it's not like I am Quasimodo right? She barely looked at me the whole evening, which is more awkward than it sounds considering I was sitting directly opposite her. Ya I know what you must be wondering, I am wonderinge as well how unlucky I must be to have met 2 lesbians in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment