Wednesday, November 10, 2004

RANT: I hate SMS part 345

A couple of days ago I got a text message from a former classmate of mine asking me to send me my address so that she can send an invitation for her wedding dinner in December. Call me old fashioned but I would think for something as important as a wedding you should call the person you wish to invite, rather that just text them. So I ignored it, figured she would call once she didn't get a reply. A day passed, she still hasn't contacted me. So I gave her the benefit of the doubt, maybe she was really busy with the wedding plans, so I replied and gave it to her.

5 minutes ago I got another text message from her. It said "Sorry but who is this?". I was like wtf, you invite me but you don't know who I am?? What am I, just some number you found in your phonebook that you just texted so that you would have more people at your wedding? Thanks for making me feel special ya! I didnt bother to reply this time. Fine fine call me petty, no one is perfect alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment