Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Man Stabbed in Melee at L.A.-Area Rap Awards Show

Got this off yahoo news, click the title to see it. The attacker caught everyone at the show by surprise when he pulled out a knife out of his jacket. One witness who is being treated for shock said that she couldn't even remember the last time someone tried to kill someone else at the show without the use of a gun.

Sigh I am seriously bored at work. Just finished rehearsing my song and dance routine for the boss of the boss tommorow. Listened to all my CDs in my CD pouch. Did little else. It's times like this where I really regret not being a model when I had the chance.

CDs I listened to at work today:

The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage
Penance Soiree by The Icarus Line
Relationship of Command by At the Drive-In
Franz Ferdinand by Franz Ferdinand



No comments:

Post a Comment