Sunday, November 28, 2004

Anonymous yet again (Because I am in a blogging slump)

Haha I am closing onto you my friend. Little do you know that every comment you post brings me one step closer to unearthing your identity. Your latest comment was ...well only 2 words - "mr desperado". You might think it reveals nothing, but you would be wrong.

Now I know that you are working in a field where minimal or no writing skills are required. Eloquence is also probably not a pre-requisite in your field. This narrows down the list of suspects considerably. So far the evidence suggests that you might be in the army, but I can't be completely sure. Keep commenting, sooner or later I shall find out who you are. And once I do...ok I haven't figured that part out. But it will be something nasty. *evil laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment