Sunday, October 17, 2004

The Winner Takes It All

Went to watch Mamma Mia yesterday with N. I was a little nervous cos it was the first time we were actually going out, although I met her a couple of times before. Anyway ended having a pretty good time. The songs were pretty great, I grew up on ABBA and it was a nice throwback to those times. However, the story itself wasn't really that engaging and the acting seemed to be way to over the top at times. K this is my first musical so maybe this is how musicals are supposed to be but yeah it was a little annoying at times. But all in all I enjoyed it thanks to the songs and the lead actress had a really great voice as well. But you could cut the sexual tension between me and N with a knife I tell ya. Well they don't call me the Stallion for nothing you know.

p.s Alright fine there was no sexual tension at all. In fact I have had more sexual tension between me and my dogs. Maybe it was my "black pride" t-shirt.....I don't know. Sometimes I just don't know what turns chicks on. Sigh.

1 comment: