Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Friendship Lost

"Hi Bert - I am a friend of urs but after seeing you use the term MILF* to desribe Maia I think we won't be talking much more in the future. At least, I got to see what kind of a sick person you really are." - Anonymous

Sometimes it takes an anonymous comment on a blog entry to make you see the light. All this time I thought I was just another normal and horny male. But today I realised that it isn't true. I now know that I am sick. Very sick.

I been sick all my life but never realised it till now. How could I have not seen it before? I have shown absolutely no respect for hot young moms by lusting over them everytime i see one, like a young hot mom loving sicko. But not anymore, I am gonna change my ways starting from this very moment. No more treating women like sex objects from now on. And that means no more spanking or whipping women in bed. No more calling women chicks. No more sex jokes regarding women. No more asking female friends to make out in front of me. No more asking female friends if they wanna "ride the stallion". K the list goes on but you get the point.

And I have you to thank for that, whoever you are. Thank you for showing me what I have become. But I am deeply sorry that it came at a very high price, that it cost us our friendship. Yet I have no one to blame but myself. Well maybe I would blame Backdoor Joe as well, I think he kinda played a part into transforming me to the sick sex monster that I am. And lets not forget that priest who wanted to show me his "holy staff" when I was an altar boy. No no I must stop blaming others and take responsibility for my actions! And I will.

But whoever you are, I just have one favor to ask you. And hope you do this because I am sure your friendship meant a lot to both of us. All i ask is you to give me one more chance. Especially if you are hot.

*MILF = a word to describe a hot mom, an acronym for MOM I LIKE TO F**K

Still listening to: Down with the Sickness by Disturbed

No comments:

Post a Comment