Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ashlee Simpson does a Milli Vanilli

Got this off Dawn's blog. Yep Ashlee Simpson was caught lip-synching during a performance on Saturday Night Live recently. The vocal track for a song she "performed" earlier got mistakenly played again during this song. After getting caught the poor rocker panicked and did some strange hodown dance. I guess she decided since everyone now knows she can't sing, that they might as well know she can't dance too.

She immediately blamed her band after the song for playing the wrong song (?). But then changed her story later on her website and said it was due and said it was due to vocal tiredness from touring. And then once again said it was acid reflux.

But it gets better. Apparently, Ashlee Simpson recently told Lucky Magazine (heh ironic now) in an interview that "I'm totally against it and offended by it. I'm going out to let my real talent show, not to just stand there and dance around. Personally, I'd never lip-synch. It's just not me."

Get the video of her live performance here

No comments:

Post a Comment