Saturday, August 07, 2004

The Village

Went to watch "The Village" with a chick I gotta know recently. I was a little apprehensive cos it was the first time we went out just the two of us. I was afraid that it was gonna end up awkward, so much so that I even asked another mutual friend to join us for the movie but he couldn't make it. Anyway my fears turned out to be unfounded, I ended up having quite a nice time.

The movie? Well it was a tad slow in the beginning but pretty good overall. I got spooked quite a few times and I didn't really guess the surprise twist at the end. That was the main problem with Signs for me, I spent the whole movie trying to figure out what the twist was - and in the end I was left really disappointed cos there really wasn't one. This time I just watched it without trying to figure out the ending and enjoyed the story way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment