Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Change

Change scares me. Because it is often very unpredicatable. I have seen a lot of drastic changes in people over the years. People who were totally in love suddenly end up hating each other. People who used to talk to each other for hours suddenly have nothing to say. Yeah of cos the opposite is also true. But then people usually remember the bad and unpleasant stuff way better than the good stuff.

But I don't think I have changed that much over the years though. Well yeah maybe I'm a bit more cynical and cautious when it comes to people I am not familiar with, mainly because of numerous bad experiences in the last couple of years. But to people who have known me for a long time, I think I am pretty much the same no? But then again I have been told more than once that I should start acting my age, that I am too childish. But really, how is a 26 year old guy supposed to act?

No comments:

Post a Comment