Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Work Politics Blow Like A Cheap Hooker

I have been frustrated with work as well as work politics for a while now. Today I finally decided to do something about it. Sent out a few emails that I hope will ring some changes to the way things are run; at the very least it will bring out to the open the problems that have been escalating for quite a while now. I'm just so sick of bitching and complaining about everything - I decided it's time I finally do something about it. I'm pretty sure not everyone is gonna be happy about the fact about what I did cos its gonna stir up a lot of commotion the next few weeks but I have reached the point where diplomacy really doesn't make sense anymore. If nothing changes despite my efforts then I will have no choice but to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment