Monday, May 03, 2004

I love Tenacious D!! Got the self-titled CD from a friend last week and man it is really funny. So funny I couldn't help snickering at work at times, my colleagues probably figured I had gone insane or something. But the music is pretty good for a comedy album, hey if you can get Dave Grohl to drum for ya you can't be half bad. If you like the Darkness then I suggest you check this out cos it's much funnier than that album. Sample : There's this skit where Jack Black orders a meal from a fast food joint but he asked the counter guy to remove 2 nuggets from the 6 piece nuggets cos he's watching his calories. The guy gets confused (they come in 6 and 12 pieces) and he gets frustrated and tells the guy to stick the 2 nuggets "up your ass". Ok it's funnier when you hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment