Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Britney Nude?

Yes rumors have been going around that Britney did a playboy spread for 40 million dollars. Check out the link for a picture of her naked. It looks a lot like her. Yes I will readily admit that I have always wanted to see her naked; as much as I dislike the crappy pop songs that she churns out I think she's hot as hell. Well except that Toxic song which is actually kinda cool, love the way she grinded her ass on that guy's crotch in the video. I wish I was that guy's crotch.

Information taken from Fat Guy for the SKinny Guy.

It's amazing the information that you get from blogs. I bet you didn't know that the song "There She Goes" by Sixpence None the Richer is actually a cover of a song by a band called the LA's and it's about heroin addiction! The ironic thing is that the band is supposedly a christian band.

No comments:

Post a Comment