Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Blogger Idol 15 - Secrets


This is my secret. I been wanting to tell someone all this while. But i have always been afraid because I didn't wanna be thought of as weird or strange. Although considering the fact that most people already think that of me it shouldn't really matter. Well now I am ready to tell you my secret.

I see humorless people.

All the time. Especially at work. People who go about their lives with utter seriousness. At first I didn't believe it - it just didn't seem possible for anyone to be THAT serious all the time. I would spy on them with the corner of my eye, waiting for the first hint of a smile on their lips or a twinkle in their eyes. But it never comes. The eyes stare blankly at the computer screens without any sign of emotion. The lips remains unsmiled. And as the months go by I realise these people weren't just figments of my imagination, they really did exist.

But then one day I woke up and it dawned on me. I had become one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment