Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Read about this gender analyzer at Gary Bibb's blog, it apparently analyzes paragraphs and tries to guess if the author is a guy or gal using some primitive algorithm. I copied all my entries since April 1st and submitted it. Here are my results:

Words: 1404
(NOTE: The genie works best on texts of more than 500 words.)

Female Score: 3117
Male Score: 2760

The Gender Genie thinks the author of this passage is: female!


Yeah you got me genie. I have always tried to deny the fact that I was actually a horny lesbian chick stuck inside a man's body. But now thanks to the Gender Genie my worst suspicions are confirmed. But what do I do about it ? It would be nice if the Genie offered advice on what to do other than just bluntly reveal your true sex. You know like maybe recommend sex change clinics or therapists or something. But I heard they are incorporating that in the next version of the analyzer. Sometimes I really can't help but marvel at the wonders of technology. Ok back to Java coding for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment